As David Yeskel of Travel Weekly had said, “Harrah’s Las Vegas is now better poised to compete with the hotels surrounding it, with substantially upgraded rooms, contemporary dining options, and a revamped lineup of shows.”
Harrah’s Las Vegas has over 2,500 beautifully-decorated rooms and suites with a whopping 86,664 square feet of casino space for those who love combining luxurious relaxation with shopping and gaming on the side.
There are seven outstanding restaurants that will surely satisfy every guest’s taste buds when staying at Harrah’s. Fitness and relaxation is at its best with a state-of-the-art health club, luxurious spa, and a full-service beauty salon. Shopping is made easy with a variety of retail options along with entertainment.
Harrah’s Las Vegas Accommodations
With 2,500 rooms and suites, there are three different room types and four different suite types to choose from. A great addition is their PetStay Las Vegas where guests get to bring their pet dogs with them and even have wonderful treats and amenities just for them. Pets must weigh less than 50 pounds though.
Room types include classic, deluxe, and luxury. Each includes king or two queen beds, TV with pay-per-view movies, Nintendo, mini bar, Internet access, hair dryer, and room service.
The suites offer a bit more space ranging from 500 to 680 square feet with all the standard room amenities plus a sofa bed and desk. The classic and executive suites both include a separate bedroom and living room with a Jacuzzi tub and full “wet bar” entertainment area.
Harrah’s Las Vegas Gaming
From blackjack to slot machines, Harrah’s Las Vegas Casino Hotel provides you with all your gaming needs 24/7 in a very spacious 87,000 square feet of casino space. There are more than 1,200 slots and about 80 table games including the latest table games for every guest to play and win beyond one’s wildest gaming dreams.
Here are the different games available:
• Slots – Includes the latest reel shots and video poker machines.
• Table Games – Includes poker, baccarat, mini baccarat, blackjack, craps, roulette, let it ride, and pai gow poker.
• Poker – Features 12 tables for the poker style of choice by guests.
• Sports Pit – A place to enjoy a sporting event while munching on some of the best snacks.
• Keno – Choose from either live or video in the Keno Parlor that is open 24 hours.
Harrah’s Las Vegas Stay and Play Packages
Harrah’s Las Vegas Casino Hotel now offers guests two categories to choose from for the stay and play packages – entertainment and relaxation.
For those who want entertainment, “Legends in Concert” includes two nights in a classic room and two tickets to the concert, which is the longest running celebrity tribute show in the whole world. Prices start at only $127 a night and promo is up until September 30, 2012.
For those seeking relaxation, they offer the package “Soak Up The Sun” that is the known Harrah’s Las Vegas Pool Package. This includes two nights in a classic room and $25 poolside food and drink credit. Prices are as low as $48 per night only and promo runs until October 31, 2012.
Things To Do at Harrah’s Las Vegas
Guests will surely be delighted with everything that Harrah’s Las Vegas Casino Hotel has to offer. Guests are recommended to check the calendar of events for promotions, tournaments, and other special events that could interest them.
Here are the other things guests can do during their stay at Harrah’s Las Vegas
• Spa and Health Club – Indulge in a world class spa located at the fourth floor of Carnaval Tower or workout using the latest fitness equipment and machines.
• Golf – There are two beautiful golf courses accessible from Harrah’s Las Vegas – Cascata and Rio Secco.
• Nightlife – Places to go to are Carnaval Court and Piano Bar.
• Pool – Features an Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool with poolside café.
How do You Rate this Hotel?