Conveniently located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, Tropicana Las Vegas offers 1,658 rooms with a 50,000 square foot casino and 100,000 square feet of convention and exhibit space.
Being located right at the boulevard intersection, this hotel holds the most rooms among any of the other hotels located on any intersection across the globe.
In 2011, Tropicana Las Vegas unveiled their new look after a $180 million South Beach-inspired renovation to give a more exciting rhythm and vibe with first class Las Vegas shows and unique entertainment.
The casino has been newly transformed into something even more majestic with over 800 new slot machines. Guests will not be disappointed by the variety of food choices and Las Vegas fine dining.
Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel only offers the best in each of their four rooms and four suites that are all designed in warm tones to evoke the casual luxury of that perfect South Beach getaway while in the city. The hotel’s accommodations reveal the essence of relaxed, tropical glamour with comfort and convenience.
There are four room types to choose from – deluxe, club deluxe, deluxe plus, and deluxe city view. Standard amenities for the rooms include top class mattresses, plasma HD TV, 300-count linens, iHome docking station, electronic in-room safe, wireless internet access, and sleek chaise lounges.
There are four suites to choose from – paradise, club, club spa, and penthouse loft. Amenities include all the standard amenities with floor sizes up to 1700 feet.
The newly transformed Tropicana Las Vegas Casino welcomes gamers with their breezy pavilion with white plantation shutters and marble walkways. Gamers can try their luck from one of the many slot machines available or play a hand at the Blackjack tables or get to experience the thrill of the Roulette.
Guests are encouraged to sign up with the Trop Plus Players Club Card program online before going to avail of exclusive dining deals together with Casino Tournaments and Casino special offers.
The Cantor Gaming and Race and Sports Book provides the most technologically advanced wagering on the whole Las Vegas Strip.
Tropicana Stay and Play Packages
Tropicana Las Vegas now offers several packages for guests to choose from according to their preference. Whether it is for dining specials, entertainment, or casino specials, expect to get the best deal there is.
Be entertained with a room and show package that features best-in class room and suites, two general admission tickets for “Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas”, and priority VIP check-in.
For the hot days of summer, they have the Summer Special offer that includes 20% discount on best-in class rooms, reserved seating for two at the award-winning pool, two general admission tickets to the Mob Attraction, as well as, priority VIP check-in. Additional amenities like spa and beauty treatments can also be included.
Things To Do at the Tropicana
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino Hotel can make every vacation wonderful with everything it has to offer. Here is a list of some of the other things you can do during your stay:
- Dining – Guests have five options – Biscayne Steak, Sea, and Wine, Beach Café, Bacio by Carla Pellegrino, In-Room Dining, and South Beach Market Place.
- Entertainment – Get to experience only the best with a variety of shows to choose from. This includes comedy acts, interactive performances and live music, Dancing with the Stars, magic shows, and Mob Attraction which combines museum with entertainment.
- Shopping – Includes a variety of shops for personal stuff, gifts, and souvenir items.
- Pool – Voted as the best in Las Vegas, the pool sits on almost two acres for the hotel’s South Beach inspired theme.
- Spa – With a size area of 10,000 square feet, there are nine private treatment rooms, villas, suites, and relaxation lounges. This also includes a fitness center and full-service hair salon.
How do You Rate this Hotel?