Located in Casino Drive, the 21-story Harrah’s Cherokee luxury hotel is highlighted by the beautiful mountain setting of western North Carolina. The hotel gives off a very warm and comfortable setting with the combination of marble floors and earth colors for the grand lobby.
Being a four-star hotel, Harrah’s Cherokee creates a luxurious experience with their 1,108 spacious rooms with standard amenities like large baths, coffee makers, upscale furniture, and 42-inch HD plasma TV.
The hotel also has an arcade, covered garage, indoor pool, workout room, several restaurants, and a 15,000-square foot conference center.
Harrah’s Cherokee is a pet-friendly hotel as well having a PetStay Luxury room that allows guests to bring two of their canine companions.
Harrah’s Cherokee Accommodations
There are seven rooms that guests can choose from to make the most out of their stay at Harrah’s Cherokee. Here are the different room types with their respective amenities:
- Mountain Tower Luxury Room – Offers one king or two queen beds with large baths, fixtures, and upscale furniture. It also includes special amenities such as coffee makers, hair dryers, and a 32-inch TV to complete the luxurious experience.
- Mountain Tower Premium Room – Offers the same amenities as the luxury room but with the majestic view of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Soco Tower Luxury Room – Includes the standard amenities with the upgrade of a Whirlpool bath.
- Soco Tower Premium Room – Offers combination of the majestic view of the Great Smoky Mountains and Whirlpool baths.
- Creek Tower Deluxe Room – Includes the standard amenities with the upgrade to a 42-inch plasma TV.
- Creek Tower Luxury Room – Offers same features as the deluxe room.
- Creek Tower Premium Room – Offer the same features but with the majestic view of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Harrah’s Cherokee Gaming
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino and Hotel gives guests fun, action, and excitement like no other with their brand-new games and slots. The old-time dazzling favorites like Blackjack and Baccarito are still there to complete each guest’s gaming experience.
Here is a list of the games you can play at Harrah’s Cherokee:
- Video gaming – Offers both the traditional and high tech video games like Wild Cherry, Sizzlin’ 7s, Double Diamonds, and more.
- Video Poker – Puts a twist on the popular game with multiple denominations. There are over 850 poker-based games that guests can choose from.
- PokerPro – Where guests can play their all-time favorite poker games like Texas Hold ‘Em, 7-card stud, Omaha, and more.
- Table Games – Features a new interactive video technology in the traditional table games setting.
To better facilitate the gaming experience, the ATMs have been taken off the casino floor and replaced by NRT machines for cashing in machine tickets. The ATMs are within the premisese of the Harrah’s Cherokee.
Things To Do at Harrah’s Cherokee
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino and Hotel is western North Carolina’s biggest attraction with about 80,000 square feet of 24-hour casino action and a wide array of other fun things to do right at the hotel.
Guests will never run out of things to do with a number of great restaurants, live entertainment, shopping, and arcade along with the hotel’s friendly, world-class service.
Shopping and dining are both at its best at Harrah’s Cherokee. Whether you are looking for a souvenir or something luxurious, you can find it at Kanati’s Gift Shop. Dine at Paula Deen’s Kitchen, which is a full service, 404-seat restaurant or at Chefs Stage Buffet that offers a wide variety of food from all over the world.
More than just a hotel and casino, guests can go and explore the Cherokee Indian Reservation, which blends natural beauty, exciting family attractions, and a rich culture making Harrah’s Cherokee a very ideal vacation destination.
How do You Rate this Hotel?