With masterfully-appointed guestrooms and suites, Caesars Windsor gives the true essence of indulgence, comfort, and modern luxury in the midst of timeless elegance. Guests can only expect luxurious amenities with complimentary valet parking and full concierge service.
Located in Riverside Drive, the Caesars Windsor is the only four-diamond hotel in downtown Windsor with a 10,000-square-foot natural atrium fitness center that includes an indoor pool, sauna, Whirlpool, and state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
There are two hotel towers with 758 beautifully-designed guestrooms that overlook the artistically manicured riverfront trails of Windsor waterfront and the Detroit Cosmopolitan skyline. All rooms at Caesars Windsor are equipped with refrigerators, separate shower and baths, 32-inch flat panel televisions, high-speed internet access, and safes.
Caesars Windsor Accommodations
There are two room types and three suite types that guests of Caesars Windsor can choose from. Here are the different types and their respective amenities:
- Deluxe Room – Guests can choose either to have a city view or partial river view. Deluxe rooms are located in both Forum Tower and Augustus Tower. Forum Tower is exclusive for guests 19 years old above while Augustus Tower caters to all ages. Standard amenities include HD flat screen TV, separate shower, refrigerator, plush pillow top mattresses, high-speed internet access, in-room safe, well-lit work area, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and personal voice messaging.
- Junior Suite – A spacious room with king-sized beds, bath tubs, parlour sitting area, 32-inch flat screen TVs, working desk, lighted make-up mirror, and high-speed Internet access.
- Deluxe Suite – These come in either one or two bedroom with oversized living rooms and two bathrooms with all the standard amenities.
- Executive Suite – Located on the Caesars Windsor hotel’s uppermost floors for a safe harbor of relaxation with a spectacular view of Detroit’s cosmopolitan skyline and downtown Windsor riverfront trails. Each suite has an area of 2,400 square feet with a complete entertainment center and state-of-the-art music sound system. Luxurious amenities include a hydrotherapy spa tub, heated towel racks, impressive marble accents, and bidet.
Caesars Windsor Gaming
There is no putting an end to the thrill of gaming excitement from latest in slot action to the wide variety of table games that Caesars Windsor can offer. A great new addition to Caesars Windsor gaming are the six different poker games connected to a Multi-Link Progressive Jackpot making them the first in Canada to offer such.
Guests who love playing poker can choose from Mississippi Stud, Caribbean Stud, Let it Ride Poker, 4 Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em, and Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus.
Other available games are Slots, Table Games, Progressive Jackpots, Game Picks Sports Betting, and Midi Baccarat. Guests have the comfort of Total Touch where they can order their favorite beverages while in the middle of a game.
Caesars Windsor Stay and Play Packages
Know more about Caesars Windsor stay and play packages in the list below:
- Comedy – Guests can enjoy Lisa Lampanelli’s great humor. Entertainment bundle features a two-night stay at a luxury room, two tickets, and a $150 Neros Resort credit.
- Dining – The Rise and Shine package perfectly fits those with busy lifestyles with a free valet parking, 24-hour concierge attention, and a full complimentary breakfast.
- Entertainment – The Tigers Ball package includes a luxurious stay with a $50 credit at the Legends Sports Bar, where guests can watch the big games at a 36 LCD TV.
- Golf – The Spectacular Golf Getaway Package includes an overnight stay and one round of golf at the Ambassador Golf Club. Prices start at $137 only.
- Relaxation – The Love package offers couples an escape to luxury and opulence with complimentary breakfast, 10% off at Caesars Essentials gift shop, and a late checkout.
- Room Deals – Special packages are offered to University of Windsor alumni at the Caesars Windsor, friends, and family with an overnight stay and a $25 food credit. Free ways and Highways Package includes a deluxe room, complimentary valet parking, and $50 gas card.
Things To Do at Caesars Windsor
At Caesars Windsor, there is live entertainment that provides non-stop fun and excitement 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Here are some of the other things guests can do:
- Spa – Estetica Spa offers luxurious and refreshing treatments to restore wellness and balance.
- Nightlife – Cosmos gives out a modern and luxurious touch with a diverse drink menu while VU Bar carries a cooler and casual vibe that features a spectacular panoramic view of the Detroit skyline.
- Pool – Located in the Forum Tower and open daily from 6am to 12am.
- Shopping – Caesars Essentials offers everything from apparels, scented candles, jewelry accessories, body lotions, and Cuban cigars when you stay at Caesars Windsor.
How do You Rate this Hotel?